Clinic: Center for Sexual Health
M – Th 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
F 8:00 AM – 4:15 PM
1300 South 2nd Street
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Map and directions
Emergency services are provided 24 hours a day for current clients:
Develop, provide and promote evidence-based best clinical care.
We look forward to serving you. Our clinic promotes the sexual health of individuals, couples, and families of all backgrounds and ages by providing assessment and treatment. We have helped thousands of people with sexual health issues.
Our faculty and professional staff represent a variety of disciplines including psychology, family medicine, psychiatry, marital and family therapy, and education.
- Child and adolescent services
- Compulsive sexual behavior
- Relationship and sex therapy
- Transgender health services
- Psychosexual assessment and consultation
What to Expect
To best meet your needs as a new patient, our intake coordinator will conduct an individualized assessment. You may call our clinic at 612-625-1500.
During your first appointment, you will meet with a therapist for 50 minutes for a diagnostic assessment. The assessment will outline a recommendation for future appointments.
- Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, check, money order, Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover.
- We accept most major health plans and will file your claim for you.
- Your benefits for mental health services may vary from your medical benefits, and benefits vary by insurance company. Contact your insurance carrier to find out about your mental health benefits.
- After your insurance company has processed its portion of the bill, you will be responsible for the remaining balance which may include out-of-network charges.
- Learn more about payment options
You do not need a referral to schedule an appointment.
We accept most major insurance plans, and we encourage you to contact your insurance provider to determine if you have benefits for these services. Contact us (612-625-1500) if you have questions about fees or insurance. Our billing office staff can assist you with figuring out your benefits. We can give you a general idea of fees, but we can only estimate fees until services have been provided.
To cancel an appointment, call during business hours at least 2 full business days prior to your scheduled visit to avoid the $75 late cancellation or no-show fee.